Now you have chosen the activity that will make you happy or you want to start a new hobby, but you are probably wondering if it will be reimbursed by your CSE! You should know that the activities that are accepted as part of a subsidy application are defined by the URSSAF in this article.
In summary, the following activities are accepted by URSSAF within the framework of a subsidy :
- Musical or video supports : Audio CDs, DVDs, video, music or video streaming subscriptions (examples: Netflix, Spotify etc.)
- Cinema seats
- Tickets to museums, historical monuments
- Places for shows: theatres, puppet theatres, lyric or choreographic performances
- Symphony concerts, various orchestras, music halls, circuses
- Books and comics
- Video games (but not consoles)
- Cooking class (but not the utensils)
- Sporting activity: sport lessons (but not sport equipment), registration for a race etc. (Neoness, Fitness Park, Gymlib, ...), sports and meditation applications.
- Hotels: hotel bills, or seasonal rentals (Airbnb, B&B Hotel)
- Transport: train and plane
You can also consult: